To assist participants in experiencing leadership skills they will take back to their companies and communities
100 executives from around the United States
A 3-hour session during a national leadership conference
WHAT WE DID:
A series of games and exercises facilitated to enhance leadership skills.
WARM-UP: SPECIAL DELIVERY
· Have clear intent to deliver effective communication
· Make sure you have their attention before you deliver the communication
· Notice the effect of your communication
· Take responsibility for the communication
· Notice if people on your team are looking out for each other
· Close the loop
EXERCISE: THE LEADERSHIP DANCE
· Develop the skill of yielding (not surrendering) as the most powerful and effective method of leadership
· Remember that leading means you are not doing all the work. You are directing the project and holding the vision.
PROJECT: TEAM COMEDY
· Observe what is and is not working in your interaction with team members
· Develop the ability to quickly course-correct when needed
· Create an intense, fun focus on the project
The feedback during our debrief sessions was extremely positive as each person took away a valuable new awareness of leadership tools and skills they could apply to both their professional and personal lives.
Copyright © 1995-2023 You Onstage - The Theater of Business - All Rights Reserved.